Functional Fascia Foam Roller Workshop
Saturday August 3rd, 1-3pm Wellness Centre Wollongong
Fascia plays a huge role on our posture, mobility & health. Fascia in its healthy state is springy, supple and pliant.
Everyone can benefit from properly trained and rolled fascia thorough out the body. This informative & practical excellent for those new to Foam Roller & MyoFascial Release or those with experience that would like to learn more. All ages & ailments* welcome.
Benefits of Functional Fascia Training & SFT include:
- Pain relief – Rolling and trigger point therapy can help relieve pain in the back, shoulders, neck, legs, IT band, feet, hips, buttocks, chest and more. All BLACKROLL® tools are specially engineered to effectively treat delicate fascia without causing further pain or injury.
- Muscle & soft tissue regeneration – Using rollers and fascia training tools will help speed up post-workout regeneration of your muscles and soft tissues throughout your body. In addition to speeding up muscle regeneration, rolling workouts also help to stimulate the skin; improving circulation and improving the appearance of cellulite.
- Improved mobility – Foam roller exercise is an easy, effective way to improve your mobility and flexibility. BLACKROLL® rollers and fascia training tools are endorsed by health professionals and athletes worldwide for their ability to safely improve mobility in your muscles and connective tissues.
- Enhanced sports & activity performance – Functional training and physiotherapy treatment with exercise rollers and balls will help you improve strength in your core, pelvis, shoulder girdle, and other major muscle groups while improving balance and coordination, and reducing the chances of injury or muscle tears. Training with BLACKROLL® can improve your performance in sports, as well as yoga, pilates, and day-to-day activities.
Functional Fascia Foam Roller 2 hr Workshop
Experience the latest new group Functional Fascia Foam Roller Introductory Workshop at the Wellness Centre Wollongong.
This workshop is for those dealing with pain, rehabilitation, sports & fitness, stiffness, arthritis, pilates/yoga students and much more. Please call the Wellness Centre if you have any questions on 42263777.
This workshop includes the latest research on What is Fascia, practical effective warm up fascial exercises and myofascial release using specially developed & designed Blackroll® rollers for pain relief, injury recovery & much more.
The session is taught by Certified Blackroll® Trainer, Pilates, Yoga teacher & Remedial Massage therapist Elizabeth Jarvis who will be instructing the class using the Blackroll® method.
BLACKROLL® Rollers will be provided and are available for purchase from the Wellness Centre. All Blackroll®rollers are quality made, direct from Germany. Who's using Blackroll® equipment & methods? ... to name a few ... Qantas Wallabies, German Football Team, Perth Glory, Melbourne Victory, Perth Wildcats, Cronulla Sharks, Hawthorn FC, Kelly Slater ...
Date. Saturday August 3rd 2019 at 1pm - 3pm
Venue: Studio 1, Wellness Centre Wollongong 81 Keira St. Please call the Wellness Centre on 42263777 for more information
* Foam rolling is not appropriate for certain conditions including
- 3rd trimester pregnancy
- numbness, tingling,
- itchy skin conditions
- acute pain & injury
This information is not intended to provide self-diagnosis, treatment or cure for any diseases.You should seek medical attention before undertaking any diet, exercise, other health program or other procedure.