Gift Voucher conditions.
Our receptionist will give you your appointment time when you call for your appointment. You will need to quote your Gift Voucher Number at the time of booking. Arriving late to your appointment will simply limit your treatment time. We urge you to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that we can begin your treatment on time. As a courtesy to our other clients all treatments will be completed at the scheduled time.
The Invoice will be issued to the purchaser of the Gift Voucher.
- Vouchers expire in 36 mths from date of puchase.
- We require 24hours notice for Cancellations or rescheduling.
- Less than 24hr cancellations or No Shows on the day will forfeit the voucher.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash
- Certificates are transferrable and can be redeemed for retail products
- Prices are subject to change
- Expired certificates hold no value.
Conditions apply. Must be used within 2 months of purchase.
Limit one per person, additional as gifts • No refunds • Appointments are required and subject to availability • Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies or voucher subject to forfeiture • All services must be used by the same customer & cannot be shared • Bookings are subject to availability • Book in early to secure your preferred appontment time • Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or products.