iRest® Meditation Wollongong
8 week iRest Beginners Course info & dates below
Based on the ancient teachings of meditation, iRest® is an evidence-based transformative practice that leads to psychological, physical, and spiritual healing and well-being.
Its practice is integrative, as it heals the various unresolved issues and traumas that are present in your body and mind, and restorative as it enables you to recognise your innate peace of mind that is always present amidst all changing circumstances of life.
iRest® provides you with tools to help you relax deeply, release stress, increase resiliency, improve your interpersonal relationships and provide you with greater mastery and control in your life.
iRest® nourishes noble qualities such as joy, peacefulness, empathy, forgiveness, patience and loving kindness towards yourself and others. People who practice iRest® report:
- Reduced depression, fear and anxiety
- Greater ability to relax and enjoy life
- Reduced insomnia and levels of stress
- Improved interpersonal relations
- Reduced chronic and acute pain
- Increased inner peace and well-being
iRest® is an evidence based, mind-body approach that is the result of thirty years of observation, research and hands-on development. A simple form of meditation designed for modern day living. (Examples of current research including trauma and PTSD on iRest HERE)
iRest® meditation helps you restore balance. No matter what life throws your way.
IRest® Yoga Nidra taught by Emma trained iRest® Teacher.
iRest Trauma-Aware Introductory Yoga Nidra courses, drop-in classes,private sessions & corporate options are available. No prior meditation experience or knowledge is necessary.
iRest Fundaments Course
Over the 8 weeks of this Introductory Beginners Course, we will deeply explore the different stages of the iRest process, in a safe and supportive environment. Each week a different concept will be explained and practised, and you will receive course materials and worksheets to help deepen your connection with iRest, and with your experiences along this 8 week journey of meditation, relaxation, and self-inquiry.
We offer the course both in-studio and online, so you can have the option to practice from the comfort of your own home.
During the course we will cover:
- An orientation to iRest.
- How to develop your inner resource of unchanging well-being. This is a state of deep peace that you can access at any time, no matter what circumstances you face.
- Developing your intention and aligning with your heartfelt desire.
- Exploring body sensing and breath sensing.
- Welcoming and observing opposites of feelings and emotions.
- Welcoming thoughts as messengers.
- Welcoming and experiencing joy.
- Experiencing pure awareness.
- Integrating iRest into your daily life.
The course is facilitated by Emma, a trained iRest Teacher, who is passionate about helping others experience the transformational and healing benefits meditation, mindfulness & more.
Join us for our next course, and experience the transformational benefits of iRest in your own life.
Next 8 week Course details
|Day & Time||Date||Investment|
|Mondays 7.15pm||11th July|| |
Concession price of $140 Concession bookings not available online. Please drop by or phone 42263777
Wellness Centre Wollongong Studio1, 81 Keira Street (Map)