Live Streaming Studio Classes
Booking and Login Information
How to join in Live Streaming Classes & Events
1. FIRST YOU WILL NEED TO BOOK IN FOR YOUR CLASS: Go to the Live Schedule Page on our website to see class times and book from there or go to the free Wellness Centre Wollongong App. You will need an active Pass to join the class unless it is a Free or complementary Class. It is highly recommended you register at least 2hrs before Class start time.
2. Log in to the Wellness Centre Mindbody Account. If you are new to the Wellness Centre, you will be asked to securely Register. If you have previously attended the Wellness Centre before and can’t remember your password or have a new email address, please call the Centre on 0242263777 and we will update your info.
3. Click the SIGN-UP link for the class. You will receive a confirmation email from FitGrid/Wellness Centre. If you can't find this email please check your junk and promotion folders
4. When you have signed up you will receive an email approximately 1hr before the start time from Fitgrid with the Zoom Login Link. If you don't receive the email check your promotion or other folders first. If still not there call 02 42263777 immediately.
5. After clicking on the link, you will be taken to the Live Zoom Video website page. It’s easy to use and works on every platform - Android, iOS, PC or Mac. You can download the Zoom software in advance to make sure you're ready to join if you are on a mobile phone or tablet/iPad. Ideally, we would like to be able to both see and hear you during the practice so we can interact as if we were all together in person. See using Zoom Instructions HERE
6. Before the start of the class create a safe studio-like environment for your practice. Have your mat in a spacious area, your props at hand if you have them and some water. For the meditation classes and in a crowded house you can sit in your car and experience the class via your mobile phone or tablet :)
7. We ask if possible, to join the class at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time especially if it is your 1st time.
8. When you join a live-stream class (via Zoom meeting) make sure to click "connect to audio via internet"
9. Once you join the class please check your sound is on your device so you can hear the teacher. You will be muted once the class begins, so no one will be able to hear what's happening in your room. If you have a question, talk to your instructor before class begins or you can always type in the chat where your message will pop up. It would be great to see you from our end, however, if you prefer to turn your video screen off, you have that option as well.
10. Now enjoy your class and reap the benefits for the physical body, and mental state while keeping in touch with the wider community.
LIVE PRIVATE ONE ON ONE SESSIONS
Reach out to us for private sessions with any of our teachers including Yoga, Pilates, Barre & Meditation/Yoga Nidra.
You can use our Contact Us Page Here or phone 02 42263777 specifying what service you’re interested in, with whom and when.
Stay moving. Stay connected. Stay well.
We look forward to seeing you live & online soon!