Live Streaming Classes
Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Meditation & Yoga Nidra
We are excited to announce we will be Live Streaming all classes, workshops, talks and more as we go on this journey together. On March 17th we closed our doors to all in person classes due to the COVID-19 epidemic. On Wednesday March 25th we began Live Streaming classes from our beautiful Wellness Centre Studios with our regular teachers to our valued community. During these times we are grateful for all of those who stick by and all new members who may be joining us in Wollongong, Australia and the wider world to help support the studio and our teachers as we support you from the safety and comfort of your own home.
More detail on Booking and Viewing Classes Live HERE
From the Studio to your Living room
Feel-Good Physical & Emotional Wellness Classes
As all services throughout the country and the world are restricted to some degree, there are not many options available as far as health services, exercise and social engagement goes. We highly recommend you to continue, or if you are a new member, join our practices while you self-isolate during these extraordinary times. With little to no social interactions for some, practices such as Yoga and Meditation are vital in these times to maintain both your mental and physical health while also keeping in touch with the Wellness Centre community and staff. Classes are tailored for all ages and body types where accessibility isn’t a question. Learning and practicing these practices yourself will not only benefit you as a person but your household as you can share your time with them in a calmer state of mind.
Benefits of the Wellness Centre Live Streaming Group Classes, Private Sessions & Events
- Movement & Physical exercise
- Practiced in the safety and comfort of your home.
- Engaging, motivating and interactive unlike pre-recorded videos.
- Beneficial for mental health and wellbeing during these stressful times.
If you are a new or returning (not current) member:
1. Download the free Wellness Centre Wollongong app from the app store.
2. Book into any class of your choice.
3. Purchase a 7 or 14 day Introductory Unlimited class pass ($14 or $29), Drop-in Casual Pass ($12 or $9 Concession) Pricing Options HERE and complete registration.
4. #stayhome and for the Intro passes try as many classes as you’d like over the one or two week period.
5. Read Booking and Viewing Information Page below
Any questions please call 02 42263777 or use our Contact Us Page HERE
More detail onInstructions for Booking and Viewing Classes Live HERE