New to the Wellness Centre Wollongong
IN STUDIO + LIVE STREAMING
♦ Pilates ♦ Yoga ♦ Barre Attack
Take advantage of our special no-obligation introductory offers for those new to the Wellness Centre Wollongong Studio Join our LIVE STREAMING and/or IN-STUDIO classes in Yoga, Pilates, Barre Attack classes to see if the Wellness Centre Wollongong is the place for you. Our Studio currently has over 30 classes a week to choose from. Meditation classes will be resuming soon. Experience the difference of a truly Integral Wellness Centre & Mindful Movement Studio conveniently located in central Wollongong Australia at 81 Keira Street. (map here)
Reception is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30 Saturdays 8.30am to 1.00pm otherwise call us anytime on 42263777
* These Intro passes are not valid for Beginners Courses, workshops/courses unless specified.
Regular Pricing for returning and current members HERE
Getting started with Classes
- Choose your class pass or Intro Offer
- Find the 1st class you wish to attend and book in (either in-studio or Live Stream option)
- If you are attending In-Studio Classes remember to bring your own mat and arrive at the Wellness Centre Studio at least 10 minutes before your 1st class
- Any questions email us HERE or phone 42263777
- Live Streaming Class Info & booking instructions can be found HERE
Introductory passes are a Great Gift Idea. Introduce your friends or family to the world of mindfulness, relaxation, flexibility, strength, balance & fitness. Welcome. Purchase Securely online anytime. Vouchers are emailed straight to you for printing or sending on.
*Terms and Conditions: Booking conditions and Studio Etiquette apply. Intro passes workshops/courses. These passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Class places are subject to availability.
You have the option of securely paying online for your Introductory Passes with your Mastercard or Visa. Otherwise, you can register and pay in person (cash, MC, Visa, Amex) or by phone. Please read our Studio Etiquette and Class Registration Conditions information before you attend. Any other questions just call us on 02 4226 3777.