Remedial Massage Wollongong
as per current advice from NSW Government Remedial or Therapeutic Massage is included in allowable Healthcare Services
We are screening all patients via phone and on arrival to make sure, to the best of our ability, that any who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, have tested positive to the virus, or been in close contact with a confirmed case does not come into the Centre until they are medically fit to do so.
Health and Safety Precautions
- Therapists Certified in Australian Governments COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
- Clients will be asked to wait in their car prior to the appointment time. Clients will receive a mobile call/text when the practitioner is ready.
- Health Screening each and every booking for possible likely infection risk before entry
- Upon entry all clients will have their temperature checked using an infrared non-touch thermometer to measure the presence of fever. All clients must then wash their hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Remedial massage will not include hands and face areas
- All linen/towels used are fresh for each client, washed in hot water with detergent and bleach.
- Appointment times are separated by at least 30 mins to allow for Hard surfaces are disinfected after each client
Symptoms & feeling unwell?
ALL STUDIO CLASSES ARE NOW STREAM LIVE ONLINE Information HERE
Online Streamed 1 on 1, small group Pilates Yoga Barre & Meditation sessions available by appointment
ALL OTHER IN HOUSE TREATMENTS & SERVICES ARE UNAVAILABLE
- Spa/Beauty Treatments
- In person Studio Pilates Yoga Barre & Meditation Classes and Workshops
Remedial Massage Therapy at the Wellness Centre Wollongong (HICAPS available) uses specialised soft tissue techniques to locate and help treat many different conditions. Benefits include range from deep relaxation, release of tight knotted or overworked muscles through to overall health and wellbeing. Relaxation and soothing of sore tired muscles is one of the most popular uses. Your therapist will speak to you regarding your needs and concerns in order for you to receive the best treatment for you. You can either visit our centre or have one of our qualified and experienced Therapist visit you at home or your hotel room (Outcall Massage Service)
Therapists may utilize either soft or deep tissue massage techniques, aromatherapy oils, reflexology (trigger points to the feet), muscles energy techniques, myofascial release, exercise therapy and oriental massage. Specific treatments are available for injuries and acute and chronic back pain.
Conditions which can respond well to Remedial Massage Therapy include:
Sports injuries including pre and post-event management
Back, neck & shoulder tightness and pain
Stress-related symptoms including insomnia
Call us now to book a convenient time for your treatment on 42263777 at our Centre or for a Home/Hotel Outcall Visit
Remedial Massage Prices per session (or pay for 5 upfront and save 10% * conditions apply)
Reviews "I've started going to the Wellness Centre for remedial massage. The therapists are professional and effective, facilities clean and welcoming, staff very friendly. I use their online booking service, which is convenient too. Would definitely recommend. Rachael C 08/05/19
"I've just started going to the Wellness Centre for remedial massage from Karen and I highly recommend her work! So thankful to find someone professional and so knowledgable, who gives such an individualised approach to her massage treatment and after just 2 sessions I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks Karen Marley M 17/06/19
BOOKING CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY HERE
Remedial Massage is covered with appropriate Health Fund cover