Remedial Massage Wollongong
as per current advice from NSW Government Remedial or Therapeutic Massage is included in allowable Healthcare Services
For appointments phone 42263777 or book online here.
New clients, please ensure both email and text boxes for "Reminders and schedule changes" are ticked
Symptoms & feeling unwell?
Remedial Massage Therapy at the Wellness Centre Wollongong (HICAPS available) uses specialised soft tissue techniques to locate and help treat many different conditions. Benefits include a range from deep relaxation, the release of tight knotted or overworked muscles to overall health and wellbeing. Relaxation and soothing sore, tired muscles are some of the most popular uses. Your therapist will speak to you regarding your needs and concerns in order for you to receive the best treatment for you.
Therapists may utilise either soft or deep tissue massage techniques, aromatherapy oils, reflexology (trigger points to the feet), muscles energy techniques, myofascial release, exercise therapy and oriental massage. Specific treatments are available for injuries and acute and chronic back pain.
Conditions that can respond well to Remedial Massage Therapy include:
Sports injuries including pre and post-event management
Back, neck & shoulder tightness and pain
Stress-related symptoms including insomnia
Call us now to book a convenient time for your treatment on 42263777 at our Centre or for a Home/Hotel Outcall Visit
Remedial Massage Prices per session (or pay for 5 upfront and save 10% * conditions apply)
Reviews "I've started going to the Wellness Centre for remedial massage. The therapists are professional and effective, facilities clean and welcoming, staff very friendly. I use their online booking service, which is convenient too. Would definitely recommend it. Rachael C 08/05/19
"I've just started going to the Wellness Centre for remedial massage from Karen and I highly recommend her work! So thankful to find someone professional and so knowledgeable, who gives such an individualised approach to her massage treatment and after just 2 sessions I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks, Karen Marley M 17/06/19
BOOKING CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY HERE
Remedial Massage may be covered with appropriate Health Fund cover.
We are screening all patients via phone and on arrival to make sure, to the best of our ability, that any who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, have tested positive to the virus, or been in close contact with a confirmed case does not come into the Centre until they are medically fit to do so.
Health and Safety Precautions
- Therapists Certified in Australian Governments COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
- Clients will be asked to wait in their car prior to the appointment time. Clients will receive a mobile call/text when the practitioner is ready.
- Health Screening each and every booking for possible likely infection risk before entry
- Upon entry, all clients will have their temperature checked using an infrared non-touch thermometer to measure the presence of fever. All clients must then wash their hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Remedial massage will not include hands and face areas
- All linen/towels used are fresh for each client, washed in hot water with detergent and bleach.
- Appointment times are separated by at least 30 mins to allow for Hard surfaces are disinfected after each client